Salt – 1g
Eggs – 3
Milk – 40g
Butter – 20g
Caster sugar – 40g
Blueberries – in moderation
honey – in moderation
Low-gluten flour – 120g
Aluminum Free Baking Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
1. Add the caster sugar to the eggs and beat them fully with an electric egg beater. Pour the milk into the egg mixture and mix well.
2. Sieve low-gluten flour, salt, and aluminum-free baking powder into the milk and egg mixture. Use a spatula to cut up and down and mix evenly. Finally, add melted butter and mix well. Let it stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
3. Scoop a spoonful of batter with a spoon, pour it into a non-stick pan without oil and water, turn on the fire, and heat it on a low heat until the surface bubbles and completely solidifies.
4. Flip the muffins over and continue to heat on low heat for half a minute until evenly colored and then turn off the heat.
5. Clean the blueberries, spread them on the muffins, and sprinkle honey as you like.
1. If you really have a complex with baking powder, you can do without it, but the muffins made with aluminum-free baking powder are soft, and the pancakes without them are.
2. To make round pancakes, the batter must fall vertically into the pot, put the batter first and then turn on the fire.
3. Blueberries can be replaced with other fruits.